WHAT WILL THEY DO?
10:00 - 10:15
10:15 - 11:00
11:00 - 12:00
Afternoon program is uniquely planned with fun and exciting activities with different themes each week. Games, puzzles and projects in these summer camps from all parts of the world that help kids gain math confidence and be ready to take chances, find their own errors and challenge their peers with In addition to our morning program, we have an extended afternoon program available that is uniquely planned with fun and exciting activities with different themes each week.Each week theme is as follows:
- Odd or Even
- Prime or Not Prime
- Zero – Is this Something? Or Is this Nothing?
- Money, Measures, and Other Matter
- Riddles, Puzzles, and Other Mind Bloggers
- Counting- Fingers, Wood, Strings, and Symbol
- The Calculator and Number Sense
- Numbers Grow, Grow and Grow
- Puzzles with Numbers
- Puzzles without Numbers