WHAT WE OFFER?
1. Summer Smarts (9am -12pm) : Greensboro and Winston Locations
- Summer Smarts Campis the perfect program to help your children in their Math, Reading and Writing skills during the summer months and between grades.
- Your children will be assessed thru our Diagnostic test to determine their reading and math reading knowledge and what skills need improvement. Each child will be given an individualized plan for areas in which they may need extra practice.
- Children who complete our readiness summer program will be well prepared to move from one grade to the next to meet North Carolina State Content Standards.
- Maximum of 1: 8 teacher to student ratio
- Acclaimed English and Math Program
- Encourage model problem solving
- Qualified and Certified teachers
2. Exploration (1pm – 4pm): Greensboro Only
- Afternoon program is uniquely planned with fun and exciting activities with different themes each week. Games, puzzles and projects in these summer camps from all parts of the world that help kids gain math confidence and be ready to take chances, find their own errors and challenge their peers.
3. All Day Camp (9am – 4pm): Greensboro Only*
- Each student receives 3.0 hours per day of academic instruction with 3.0 hours per day of exploratory activities. For all day summer campers, Lunchtime will be 12pm -1pm. Please send lunch and drink every day. Snack time typically take place at 10:00am and 2:30pm.
- Extended Care: Morning care begins at 8am and afternoon care runs from 4-5:30pm. Cost for these options is $5 for each day.